Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Clash Royale: Ice Wizard

  So yesterday, I was doing a few battles to push higher in arena 6, when I get a magical chest from a battle. The magical chest is a good chest, only coming 3 times in a chest cycle of 240. I start the unlock, and half a day later, it is unlocked. I open it, and not expecting it, I get the legendary ice Wizard from the chest. Here is the screenshot.




The reaction I have is crazy, as these are so incredibly rare from any chest. The pure luck I had when opening the chest amazed me. I continued to integrate it into my deck, and did a few friendly battles to show it off. As you would expect, they were envious. I did some public matches afterwards, and won them all. After that happened, I proceeded to make and upload a video on YouTube about this. 
If you ever are to get the Ice Wizard, trust me, you are very lucky. You should try to use it in your deck, as it is a very good card. The Ice Wizard is like a normal Wizard, with less damage, but what makes it special is that the attacks slow down enemy speed and attack rate, all for a cost of 3 elixir. It is very good to have for many things, so I hope you can get it as well.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment